The Release Into Motion, or how to leak inarticulacy out of your mouth
A mouth holding a tomato frozen in a block of ice until both melt and fall off.
The video was also used as one of the three sources for the Lake of Coherence piece.
– 2006 Montréal (exhibition, video projection, TROU, Galerie de l’UQAM)
– 2002 Québec City (publication, video stills, in Cahier Folie/Culture No. 8)
– 2002 Los Angeles (performance, line space line/Salvation Theater)
– 2001 Barcelona (publication, audio, CD nonplace souvenirs, ooze.bâp records)
– 2001 Vienna (web project, hold, still Kunst Radio)
– 2000 Montréal (screening/ performance, digit (glitch) at Blizzarts)